The quantity of information created and consumed is anticipated to develop exponentially over the subsequent decade. This proliferation has radically modified enterprise information storage necessities. At present, enterprises are seeking storage options with limitless capability and efficiency scaling capabilities alongside their core necessities of information safety and availability.
Azure cloud providers have been the spine for enterprises of their digital transformation journey. With Azure cloud providers, enterprises can scale back storage prices and have entry to high-availability storage merchandise with catastrophe restoration capabilities. We’re glad to announce that the storage suite of Azure merchandise has grown with the addition of Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service. You possibly can subscribe to this service by way of the Azure market.
Qumulo is the trade chief in Distributed File System and Object Storage. Qumulo gives a extremely scalable, extremely performant, and simple-to-use cloud-native filesystem that helps all kinds of information workloads by way of customary protocols (NFS, SMB, FTP, and S3). Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service gives seamless integration between Qumulo and Azure and allows Qumulo’s distributed file system as a local service on Azure.
“Our dedication to delivering simplicity at scale begins with the preliminary deployment and onboarding expertise of our prospects. The provision of the Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service straight from the Azure portal creates a extra streamlined procurement course of for purchasers seeking to retailer and handle unstructured information within the cloud at large scale.” —Kiran Bhageshpur, CTO of Qumulo
Native integration implies that prospects can deploy Qumulo in lower than quarter-hour. Clients not must arrange digital community peering to hook up with Qumulo. In reality, with this integration, digital community peering costs have been eradicated, as Qumulo is linked by way of non-public entry to the client’s chosen digital community. The information is saved and processed by the service in the identical area because the digital community and prospects can simply leverage their very own community insurance policies with Qumulo’s enterprise-scale filesystem.
Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service gives the next key capabilities:
- Seamless onboarding—Simply onboard and use Qumulo as a natively built-in service on Azure.
- Unified billing—Get a single invoice for all sources you eat on Azure, together with the Qumulo service.
- Personal entry to digital community—The service is straight linked to your digital community and gives entry to a totally managed Qumulo Scalable File service from the digital community of your alternative.
“Azure Native ISV Companies allows enterprises to provision and use choose ISV options on Azure with a seamless, first-class expertise. With the general public preview launch of Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service, we develop Azure’s storage choices with Qumulo’s exabyte-scale information service. With this integration, enterprises can simply create and handle a multi-petabyte-scale file system in a single namespace on Azure. We’re actually enthusiastic about partnering with Qumulo and integrating their information providers into Azure” —Balan Subramanian, Associate Director of Product Administration, Azure Developer Experiences
Get began with Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service:
1. Prerequisite—Create a delegated subnet in a digital community of your selecting and add community safety group particulars as per your enterprise coverage.
2. Subscribe to Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service on the Azure Market.
3. Seamlessly create a Qumulo useful resource by getting into the required particulars concerning the file within the Fundamentals tab.
4. Within the Networking tab, present the small print of the digital community and the beforehand created delegated subnet. Click on on Overview + create to create the filesystem.